I love quantum physics and optics! I am also very interested in quantum computing and data science. I received my Ph.D. from The Institute of Optics (University of Rochester), where I researched experimental quantum optics and some simple invisibility cloaking in Professor John Howell's group. Since graduating, I have been working in the Space and Defense Industry as an Optical Systems Engineer and love it! I have been able to work on optical design, alignment, integration and test, modeling and simulation, computational image processing, and Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- I am passionate about solving big problems where optics, quantum physics, business, and data science intersect.
- Combining my training in experimental physics, optics, and software engineering, with my business acumen and analytical ability, I will bring new ideas and a unique perspective for solutions.
- With an appetite to constantly learn, I master new knowledge and skills by diving into the details as needed.
- Software: Proficient in C/C++, Fortran, database SQL, Matlab, Mathematica, CODE V.
- Experimental: Expertise in UHV vacuum, cryogenics, atomic vapor cells, 3D light-field, optical engineering, quantum optics, MTF, Radiometry, Systems Engineering, Space Systems.
- Work: Business intelligence, internet marketing.
- Language: Fluent Korean.